DocuSign, an electronic signature application, allows users to securely sign legally binding documents remotely from anywhere on different devices. Documents can be shared, tracked, and signed electronically without the need to print, scan or email. Users can also create web-based forms to initiate a signing process. With DocuSign, users no longer need to provide wet-ink signatures and is an alternative to paper-based forms.
DIIT provides consultation services per departmental requests and use-case. For departments interested in DocuSign or who would like to schedule a consultation, please raise a request.
- DocuSign supports various file types, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF for electronic signatures.
- Create Signing Workflows that allow you to route and order multiple signatures in series.
- Use templates for standardized processes.
- Require access code for authentication and secure signing.
- Ability to sign documents and forms from anywhere on any device.
- Legally binding electronic signatures.
Submit a Request
This service is available to:
UCLA Library Service Catalog Home | UCLA Library Catalog | UCLA Library Website | Library News & Events | About UCLA IT Service Catalog | Feedback