- Join eduroam on UCLA campus or enable the UCLA VPN, using the instructions from Virtual Private Network (VPN) Clients | UCLA IT Services.
- Download the Citrix Workspace app for Windows from the Citrix Downloads page.
- Run CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe when it downloads.
- Proceed through the installation wizard, accepting the license agreement and default settings.
- When given the option to Enable single sign-on, do not Enable single sign-on.
- When given the option to Enable app protection, do not Enable app protection.
- Click Add Account.
- In the field that appears, type "clicc.library.ucla.edu" without quotation marks.
- Check the box that says "Do not show this window automatically at sign-in."
- Click Add.
- In the window that appears type your UCLA Single Sign-on credentials and click Sign In.